Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sweaters keep me warm like hate these days

Milton Avery

(alternative title: lost
traveling
vacancy
lot failure
rearranged intellectuals
fragmented
soil
horizon depth
years
nostalgia
bruises
tokens circles
holes
woven
disillusionment)

((work in progress))

to feel you is suicide
my dearly beloved
take with you my memories
of which you called dishonest
take with you my remains
the key and the lock
the anxiety and the tissues
cry a river to nowhere
watching your reflection
screaming to yourself
choking others
drowning with you by my side
to drink the water
to hydrate yourself

red paints the sky at the sight of you
projecting insecurities
on to the leaves of tress
blocking out the sun
you wear mentally ill like a bodysuit
prancing
upside down

I without you
walking off into the distance
like a marionette
controlled by jesus
attached by invisible strings
descending from the mythical heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment